Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thrift Outfits

Ah, this is probably really bad of me but I left school early due to extremely painful period cramps.... but I'm here taking pictures of how I styled things instead of sleeping. Oh gee... guilty conscious the whole day :l

But anyhow here is how I styled  my recent goodwill haul :D

Simply Colored
A crew neck top paired with my favorite pair of high waisted shorts and belt.

Top: Goodwill $4.99
Shorts: Urban Outfitters $14.99
Belt: Goodwill

Beachy Breeze
A semi see-through top cinched with a skinny braided belt along the waist. Paired with a pair of light blue, distressed shorts.

Top: Goodwill $5.99
Shorts: Forever 21
Braided belt: Forever 21

Casual Formal
A casual tank top worn over a pencil skirt
Tank: Goodwill $2.99
Skirt: Forever 21

Gramps it's Cold Outside
An over-sized sweater paired with a light weight scarf and a bodycon dress

Cardigan: Goodwill $3
Dress: Motel Rocks
Scarf: H&M

4 comments:

  1. For some reason text from your blogpost shows on a YesStyle dress listing xD

    http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tisvin-sheer-sleeve-lace-dress/info.html/pid.1032347222

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the tops from picture number 1 and 2 are really pretty!

    If you like check out my latest post:

    http://honeylaceandsugar.blogspot.de/2013/02/its-tea-time.html

    ReplyDelete